Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blu, Fafi and Pride and Prejudice

Okay, so welcome back! For my first post - after the intro one, I don't think that one really counts as a first post - I thought I'd put up some vids I found on my interweb searches in the world of graffiti. The vid is called "Muto" and is done by Blu, a very kool street artist who I think is from Italy. It's kinda old (well, only a few months, but in internet terms, that's pretty darn ancient) but I really liked it when I first found it and thought I'd share it anyway. Talk about dedication! I can't tell if the graff is animated or he actually did it all:



Another good one is this: This one is of Fafi, a french (Parisian?) street artist who's done some stuff for Adidas and LeSportsac, among other fab works. She's very talented and deserves some love, so go check her out; a link to her site.

I've been watching the BBC adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice" for the first time, and it's pretty good :). I've seen the film lots of times, so I know the story and everything. But Colin Firth IS Mr Darcy. Squeee! He's so adorable. What with all his brooding and smouldering eyes *takes a deep breath*...okay, fangirl moment over.

No comments: