Friday, October 3, 2008

Flyzzz - Featuring Callum the Chameleon

Okay, so it's been a few - it's also been really busy for me lately. I've started back at uni and am looking forward to getting on with some great new projects; also been workin' some. And to top it off, I am the very ungrateful receiver of (yet another) chest infection - okay, so it's the second one this year, but that's still a lot for me, especially considering I don't smoke o_O.

Well, you know how I said in the first post I might put up some viral type stuff every now and then? I am about to post the first ever viral game on this blog :D and it's a good un':



Go play it here: http://www.4mations.tv/clipgame.aspx?key=8258AB217BD32BEA&ctx=medialist&type=image

It's made by Aardman, with the campaign by MCM and the lovely people at Rubber Republic are sending it out to people, which is nice of them. And it's all for a good cause, so go have a play around and send it to your mates.

I have another gamey game that I may post about later, so watch out for that one too.

No comments: